Dallas Cowboys Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dak's Draft Analysis by Dane Brugler of CBS Sports

4 posters

Go down

Dak's Draft Analysis by Dane Brugler of CBS Sports Empty Dak's Draft Analysis by Dane Brugler of CBS Sports

Post by caddy4bp Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:54 pm

Here's Dane's breakdown on Dak. Good stuff, but enough stuff to make me tap the brakes until I see it all over time. If there are traits that may pop up, I'd like them to be able to work on those and fine tune him and not see his confidence broken. He looks great, kind of too good to be true type of thing. I've always felt that a rookie QB needs 2 or 3 years learning before being thrown in. We have to accept this is a 1 in 100 outcome to this point that he's played this well. Right now, if they redid the draft, he'd go 1 or 2. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Enjoy the info guys ......

6. DAK PRESCOTT | Mississippi State
6022|226 lbs|5SR Haughton, La. (Haughton) 7/29/1993 (age 22) #15
YEAR (GP/GS) CP-ATT 2011: Redshirted
2012: (12/0) 18-29 2013: (11/7) 156-267 2014: (13/13) 244-396 2015: (13/13) 316-477
CP%
62.1 58.4 61.6 66.2
YDS TD
194 4 1,940 10 3,449 27 3,793 29 9,376 70
INT CAR
0 32 7 134 11 210 5 160 23 536
YDS AVG TD
118 3.7 4 829 6.2 13 986 4.7 14 588 3.7 10 2,521 4.7 41
GRADE 4th-5th Round
MEASUREABLES Arm: 32 1/4 | Hand: 10 | Wing3span: 78
COMBINE 40-YD: 4.79 | 10-YD: 1.66 | 20-YD: 2.78 | VJ: 32.5 | BJ: 09’08” | SS: 4.32 | 3C: 7.11 PRO DAY N/A (positional drills only)
Total: (49/33)
734-1,169 62.8
BACKGROUND: A three-star quarterback recruit, Rayne Dakota “Dak” Prescott verballed to Mississippi State after his junior year in high school, staying true to his commitment even after several schools, including his home state LSU, pushed late in the process. After redshirting in 2011, he served as a short-yardage and red zone quarterback in 2012, collecting eight total touchdowns. Prescott shared the starting quarterback duties with Tyler Russell in 2013 as a sophomore (seven starts), recording 58.4% completions and 23 total scores. He took over the full-time starting job as a junior in 2014 (13 starts) and completed 61.6% of his passes for 3,449 yards, 27 touchdowns and 11 interceptions, adding a career-best 986 rushing yards and 14 rushing scores. Prescott earned First Team All-SEC and All-America honors, finishing eighth in the Heisman voting (highest in school history). He had his best season as a senior (13 starts) with 66.2% completions, 3,793 passing yards, and a 29- to-5 touchdown-to-interception ratio, adding 588 rushing yards and 10 rushing scores. Prescott again earned First Team All-SEC and All-American honors and accepted his invitation to the 2016 Senior Bowl, taking home the Most Outstanding Player award.
STRENGTHS: Well-built to hold up physically in the pocket – thick-boned with filled out muscle...enough arm strength to generate unforced velocity even if unable to step into his throws – spins a pretty ball...above average poise and rarely rattled, showing the same demeanor in clutch situations...improved understanding of how to use his eyes, working left to right and finding the open target...works his progressions and finds his second or third read...stays patient in the pocket and allow routes to develop...seasoned awareness with the ball in his hands, recognizing things quickly...quick memory and moves on from mistakes...bull of a runner with a heavy shoulder to lower his pads and deliver hits...natural running back instincts, reading his blocks and finishing with toughness – runs with the determination and contact balance to escape would-be tacklers...leadership traits that translate to a NFL locker room...highly respected by teammates and opponents alike (Mississippi State head coach Dan Mullen: “I’d say he might be the best player I’ve ever coached.”)...three-time recipient of the SEC Academic Honor Roll, earning his degree in education psychology (Dec. 2014) and master’s in workforce leadership (Dec. 2015)...incredible SEC résumé with 33 career starts and 38 school records (15 career, 15 single-season and eight single game) – one of only four players in FBS history to throw for 70 touchdowns and rush for 40 touchdowns.
WEAKNESSES: Mechanical delivery and body motion – not a loose passer...ball placement (short, intermediate and deep) needs improved with too many throws below the waist or above the head of his target...too patient and needs to pull the trigger on tight-windowed throws when they’re there...locks onto targets and telegraphs passes, making throws he shouldn’t...holds the ball too long and takes sacks he shouldn’t...will allow the play clock to get away from him...downfield touch and anticipation are improved, but still a work-in-progress...slight hitch in his delivery, holding the ball away from his body to he can load-and-fire...follows blocks well as a runner, but not a sudden or elusive athlete...second and third efforts lead to fumbles (18 career fumbles)...arrested for DUI (March 2016).
SUMMARY: A three-year starter in Mississippi State’s spread scheme, Prescott received more Heisman attention as a junior in 2014, but he developed from a thrower into a more natural passer in 2015, showing improved pocket presence, eye discipline and decision-making. He is the most accomplished and decorated player in school history, finishing third all-time in the SEC in total career offense (11,897 yards). Prescott has the arm strength and running ability that translates to the next level, but his best NFL traits are his poise, veteran presence and leadership skills, coaching up and instructing teammates. Although he has evolved into a more detailed passer, Prescott’s inconsistent pocket awareness and accuracy will likely keep him from becoming a full-time starter in the NFL – projects as a better version of Tim Tebow and has the traits to secure a back-up job in the NFL, capable of spot-starts.

caddy4bp

Back to top Go down

Dak's Draft Analysis by Dane Brugler of CBS Sports Empty Re: Dak's Draft Analysis by Dane Brugler of CBS Sports

Post by lgkehoe Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:52 pm

Thanks caddy!

I'm going to have to let this play out, because I felt my homerism flare up when I was reading the tail end if his summary. I also must admit that he was my Pet Cat even before the draft, so I have biases. That said, I fell Dane has so much else right, but his projection for Dak's ceiling, based on what we've seen so far, needs some justification.

We've already seen some of Dak's weaknesses show up - the sailing, the throws too low in the short to intermediate distances. But he's also gotten most of those on target. So he'll need some time to get consistent, but I don't think it will take that long. His long ball is often under thrown, but he hit a couple in the preseason, so we know he has it in him. What is more telling to me, though, is Dak has not let those errant throws phase him. To that extent, he's only improved as each game progressed.

I think when one applies his poise with his work ethic to the big picture, I just don't see any way this kid projects to anything below a quality NFL-starter. People can credit the line and his protection for escalating his development, and that's fair. So it's a good thing he'll be staying in Dallas for the foreseeable future.

I'll continue watching closely and as objectively as I can, but it won't be easy...this kid is exciting!
lgkehoe
lgkehoe

Back to top Go down

Dak's Draft Analysis by Dane Brugler of CBS Sports Empty Re: Dak's Draft Analysis by Dane Brugler of CBS Sports

Post by caddy4bp Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:51 pm

LG, they found gold in Dak and had little or no clue themselves. Think back to the draft, they wanted Wentz, but the price was too high. Then they tried to trade up with someone to take Lynch, but Denver outbid them. Then they were trying to trade up for Connor Cook, someone beat them to it by trading up. I think Hackenburg was in their sites. So where was Dak on their board. Not for anything but Dak wasn't even their first pick in the 4th round! They weren't sold on him and with a compensatory pick they said, what they heck, lets take Dak. Assessing QB's is such a crap shoot. Ask the Rams how they're feeling about taking Goff right about now. They'll work with him and hope he's NFL ready down the road, later this year or next. Otherwise he'll be just another that withers on the vine.

I looked at Dane's take on him and his thoughts that he wouldn't make for an actual NFL starter. So he appears to be absolutely wrong on his final assessment of him. That's ok, how many teams have made horrendous picks in a draft in the first round to find gold in later rounds? But having read Dane's evaluation and not one to watch much college FB, I lean on his breakdown for how I look at things. After the sample size of games, there's one throw that Dak is far better, IMO, than Tony. That's the flare or screen throws with the back on the move. He throws a softer ball leading the back nicely. Tony has always struggled with that pass to me.

Now, an area that Dak has struggled with is his timing, he's thrown several which are completed but doesn't carry the receiver properly. Passes are behind them, or force them to turn. Cost a first down on one to Dunbar a few weeks ago. How can we forget the pass to Terrance against the Giants, where he forced him to turn back, instead of leading him to the sideline? Had he thrown that correctly, I still don't know if Terrance could find the OB markers. Completed the passes, but missed the opportunities in both case. Subtle nuances, but sometimes they are costly in a game. I'm not saying that Bailey would have made that long FG, but a shot is a shot. The loss of that first down to Dunbar, didn't cost us a W either. But those are things that will come to him, with all the ability and talent we're seeing. He's looking great, but I just don't want the bubble to burst with him due to inexperience or coordinators taking away something.

I'm enjoying every minute of this run with Dak & Zeke, we all should. A year ago we were crying. After the Seattle preseason game we were crying. They tried trading for McGown from Cleveland but they wanted a high draft pick, likely 3rd round. Jerry would have done a 5th or 6th round pick and had that happened Dak would be sitting next to Wade Wilson each week. Dak wouldn't play until next preseason and perhaps not until 2018. So we've found the future QB, now its a matter of when that becomes official?

caddy4bp

Back to top Go down

Post by lgkehoe Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:22 pm

As usual, caddy, it's great to get your insight.

"the flare or screen throws with the back on the move. He throws a softer ball leading the back nicely. Tony has always struggled with that"

I have been frustrated for years and years over this, and faced many a Romo apologist for this team lacking the consistency in execution of these plays. Not having them has been a major handicap. I actually sat up in my seat reading your post because I was happy to see someone else mention it.

As for leading the receivers, that will come with time and experience. In some ways, it never came for Romo, and that's another criticism I had for his play. I have season tickets in the all-22. I'd come home from a game and everyone who watched on TV would be excited over some 40-yard completion, and I'd face backlash for explaining it was actually a missed touchdown because of the ball placement. And it always seemed like the drive ended in a Field Goal, but I am sure that's just how I remember it. Miles Ausitn caught some grief a few times for being too passive to breakup interceptions, and I saw so many thrown to the wrong shoulder that Miles would have to turn around, and that is when the camera would pick him up on screen.

I didn't mean this to be a bash Romo post. For the record, in case it's not been obvious, I have liked Romo as the Cowboys QB and felt he just needed a decent line and/or a defense throughout his career. 2007 and 2014 was the only time he had both and both times the team was well-positioned for a post-season run.

For now, each week, Dak continues to show us he has more in the bag. This is fun!
lgkehoe
lgkehoe

Back to top Go down

Post by caddy4bp Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:11 pm

We're supposed to be objective about things and that's been the one throw that's bothered me with Romo. He's not great with that flare or screen pass. You've read my takes for awhile and I'm a huge Romo supporter for countless reasons. Most of all we were always in the game even with lesser talent on the field. He's been top 5-10 IMO for a long time and 2014 was special. I haven't forgotten what he did in December of 2014 when Murray was 2 steps slower. Probably his best stretch in our run that year. In 2014 he was either the best in the league or 2nd best, if there's an argument. Even the pundits gave him 2nd spot in the MVP race. But that one throw has bothered me, most notably in the Redskins game, win and in game. One must discern too the pass to guarantee a completion versus those that need for the WR to be led properly. Dak has thrown several passes behind the receiver that have cost first downs and I'd like to believe he'll learn from that. Listen to the draft show and how they reassess his play to his draft position. Good and honest takes on that.

You mention Miles Austin and frankly, there were issues with him as a WR. He wasn't a great route runner for one, so ball placement with him was a crap shoot at best. I attributed it to his playing at Monmouth and the coaching he did or didn't get. Other than the KC game, he didn't have a stellar career, yet they signed him to a ridiculous deal thinking they had something special. Loved the guy but he made Tony earn his pay on getting the ball to him. Always felt he was out of position. You mentioned some INT's and Austin chapped everyone on his inability to even pretend to fight for the ball. His lack luster route running is what ended his career in large part. Granted the injury was an issue but he wasn't a #1 WR for sure and unable to fully trust him as a #2. He brought good speed to the 9 route, but wasn't the crisp route runner QB's need.

My two cents, if Romo can play back to 2014, then he's the best QB for this team. If he can't and they need to find out where he's out then sadly the era will come to an end. He either elevates the offense or they'll have to figure out a way to deal with the salary cap hit come next year.

caddy4bp

Back to top Go down

Post by lgkehoe Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:32 am

"Listen to the draft show" - do you mean the blurb they put on right after the draft selection is announced? Or is there another show? I would like to check it out.
lgkehoe
lgkehoe

Back to top Go down

Post by caddy4bp Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:36 pm

Once the season ends on the Dallas Cowboys Website there is a show done every Friday, called the Draft Show. The run it up to and thru the draft. It has Bryan Broaddus, Dane Brugler, Dave Helman and I believe Taylor's going to join in the show herself. They do a great job of letting us know players at each position and how they fit for Dallas.

Then they run the show on the day of the draft and they have been amazing in giving you the player and the team. They have been getting the first round picks around 90% correct. Later rounds they do a very good job where they match the picks with the team and all the while point to whom the Boys may draft, based on needs and the "board" that they have on the Draft Show. Who fits say a 2nd round pick and the teams needs. They discuss trading up or down, based on their projections. They look at our team and all the others. They are so good, I've stopped listening to NFLN's broadcast of analysts. I listen to them on thru my ear buds and watch the TV screen as players are announced and come out of the waiting room. Brugler makes his full draft PDF available for about $7. I've gotten it the last two years and sit with it open to see who's available right along with them and look for possibilities round by round. They don't do the show as "homers". They, mostly Broaddus will tell you if he doesn't like a pick and why. They were puzzled for example on the Tapper pick, when they had Blair rated a round higher. Broaddus was not a fan of the Jaylon Smith pick, yet admits that if the young man can get healthy and return to form, then its an outstanding pick. He wanted a player who could contribute on defense immediately. It's really pretty darn good. They also cover each and every day of the draft and if they can get our picks on the phone to talk with them. I think you'd enjoy it.

caddy4bp

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowboy1959 Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:52 pm

IMHO, I think it's important to let Dak play as long as he can for exactly the reason Brugler cites in his final summary, i.e., to determine what is or may be Dak's ceiling.  So far he's had a good start, but it's only been 6 games and he's hardly faced premier defenses.  I think the Eagles game will be a good test, and it will be interesting to see him go mano a mano with Wentz.

As far as the Dak/RG III comparison, I don't think there is one.  Dak's leadership and attitude are miles ahead of Griffin's, as well as his raw skills in my view.  RG III's biggest handicap is his lack of accuracy.  Even in his rookie season you could see that he could be wild (though he DOES throw a nice long ball).  And he never came close to being the locker room guy that Dak is.

Sooner or later teams will catch on to Dak.  But it's the same with any QB.  Teams have caught on to Tom Brady over the years, but to what avail?  Special QBs are special QBs, and it doesn't matter what you throw at them, they'll still beat you more times than not.  Circumstances have conspired to give us a very early opportunity to see what Dak's made of, so we won't have to wait until 2017 to see what we've got in him.  If he continues on his current trajectory, it's easy to see him stepping into Romo's shoes in 2018 and beyond.  If he doesn't/can't, then the Cowboys will have a chance to remedy that by giving him some competition in this coming offseason.

It's been a long time since things were this interesting in Valley Ranch/Frisco.

Cowboy1959
Cowboy1959

Back to top Go down

Post by caddy4bp Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:43 pm

59', overall Dak's played great! I see a few concerns but he's a rookie and as you say what will happen when teams/coordinators game plan for him based on what he's done in these 6 games. There are a few games where he may face tough defenses, more based on history. The schedule has the Steelers and Ravens back to back. Those will likely be very physical games. We may luck out and avoid Big Ben in that one. Don't know that there are many QB's worse than Flacco that are franchise QB's but their D usually keeps them in games. This Philly game looks to be a good measuring stick and we're getting a break that Logan may not play. They have a good defense and have made life difficult on Beasley in the past.

The dilemma is still determining this year whether or not Romo is or isn't going to be your starter this year and next. They did his deal with full intent to keep him through the 2017 season and then see if they wanted to continue or cut him. They kept using his contract to free up cap space and now the cap hit is significant. They have to know so they can make a business decision going forward. Staying with Dak for the season won't allow that. Maybe they've made their decision, but I doubt it. Frankly, they aren't rushing Romo to get back to practice/games at the moment, allowing this run/momentum to go at least another week, maybe two, maybe more. They have flexibility with a one game lead to this point to be coy and keep the momentum rolling forward. Should they beat the Eagles, they have 2 games in their pocket and easier to go in either direction.

We all seem to forget that the drafting of Zeke was to return the offense to a level above 2014 for Romo's benefit. If not for that fact, they would have taken the safety who went right after Zeke to the Jaguars. My guess is they'd like to see if Romo can bring them deep into the playoffs. The sad part now is that if they stay with Zak and they either fail to make the playoffs or lose in the playoffs, fans will vilify Jerry, Stephan & Garrett for not going with the experience of Romo. If Romo goes back in, takes them into the playoffs and doesn't win the SB, those same three will be hung in effigy somewhere in the new facility.

We may have the two best QB's in the league here in 2016 but they won't win the "decision" unless they're holding a trophy in February! Just my opinion.

caddy4bp

Back to top Go down

Post by lgkehoe Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:00 pm

Great posts, as usual, caddy. I will check out the draft show this off season - you should get a commission!

Interesting dilemma you have highlighted...you're right...The Jones family may not win in the fans' eyes in the end without the trophy.

We just saw some ugly footwork in that Philly game. In the end, we saw what that "it" factor does - the one Tony never quite had - especially not this early in his development. I have started to believe that thrusting Dak into the starter designation is not the best thing for his development. I don't know why, though. Its a gut thing. Its somewhere in the realm of not weening an infant too early or they'll develop an oral fixation. Maybe its just hoping that we get to live through this "newness" of this team's chemistry again, next season. 

What I probably am realizing is how much more mechanical work Dak must do to become more accurate. Do you guys think he gets more sound development continuing to take first team reps and playing on Sundays, or getting to work behind Tony and working with the scout team?
lgkehoe
lgkehoe

Back to top Go down

Post by MRich Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:54 am

I'd have to agree. Dak did make some bad throws. He also made a few that were "textbook". The "touch" pass to Zeke, though short, was a stellar pass. The pass to Dez when he gained the 50 yards was nice as well.

I think they can (and probably are) working with Dak on footwork. He's a bright guy, so I think he'll "get it" relatively quickly. At least I hope so.
MRich
MRich

Back to top Go down

Post by caddy4bp Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:14 pm

I think we've found a golden nugget with Dak! There's so much to like and so much to watch him get better with. He knew his footwork was bad against Philly so he was making it a week of paying attention to that prior to the Browns game. Now the Browns never pressured him like Philly did, so its not a great comparison but clearly he was better and more accurate because of that.

I'm not sure how the season plays out with the QB situation. We all have our takes on it, but as I've said before, if we don't win it all, pot shots will be taken. I look at things from a coaches perspective at times and these two are making it a tough decision. I know that December gets far more difficult and you'd better be at your best if you're playing in January. Think who's better prepared for that stretch as a coach, not a fan. Decision gets tougher.

The future is very bright. If we can get a healthy Jaylon Smith next year we're getting a 1st round valued player to start next year on defense. We'll have a few new players to add on defense next year that can make this a really formidable team for 3-5 years. Safe to say at this point that the coaching staff for the most part will stay intact too. Continuity!

caddy4bp

Back to top Go down

Post by lgkehoe Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:24 pm

It is exciting caddy! For sure. I agree. Dak is a gem. And I also agree with the detractors who credit Zeke and the offensive line. Glad they all play on the same team!!!

But you know, I stumbled across a stat just the other day. I'm sorry I do not remember it exactly, but Dak is something like second in the league in passer rating against the blitz. What we saw from Philly to Pitt was a tremendous improvement. It's proof that the kid is studious and diligent.

It's cliche to say and so be it...Dak is WINNER! I like our chances going forward.
lgkehoe
lgkehoe

Back to top Go down

Post by caddy4bp Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:00 pm

This is a fun time for sure, especially after the downward spiral last year. The saving grace was the draft position and look at the bounty we hauled in. That being said, they'd better win it all or else, there will be those who will not be happy with the DECISION. I'll be on record that's how I'll feel should they not win it all. Not interested in a championship game appearance with what we've seen happen thus far. I was born a Dodger fan in baseball and a Cowboy fan since 62, so I'm used to the term, "next years champs" and I don't want any part of that, knowing what's sitting in the bullpen!

caddy4bp

Back to top Go down

Post by lgkehoe Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:37 pm

I knew I liked you, caddy. Dodger Blue through and through. That said....AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRG!!!!!

That said (screamed)...I think the Cubs were The Team of Destiny this season. Oh well, next year. Smile

One thing though...I hope to never again hear about Kershaw being a post-season choker. What he did in game 5 against the Nats was tremendous!

I think what we can say about both of these QBs is if the Cowboys don't make it all the way, it will be because of their anemic pass rush or something else, but not because of the quarterback.
lgkehoe
lgkehoe

Back to top Go down

Post by caddy4bp Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:02 pm

They will bash Kershaw until and if he personally delivers the magic ring! Same as with Romo, just the nature of the business. Fans point the same thing out day after day. He got to the playoffs with a good team in 2007 only to see Owens gimping around in the Giants game and Terry Glenn trying to run at all. Most years they got close because of Romo and despite the weakness of the overall roster. Some of his years I had over 15 starters rated as below average. If you recall I'd said this defense can't be considered any better as long as Nick Hayden was a starter. They shored up that 1 DT this year if you've noticed and the D is better. The strength of the D line (no laughing please) would be the 2 DT's. They've been pretty consistent against the run this year and choked that off, thus far. The media never lets things play out and always seem to expect one guy on a team to be the savior for other deficiencies that are overwhelming. Romo kept the team relevant in years when they should have been 5-11 based on talent. We forget some of the starters that were useless or overrated. Remember watching Romo trying to get snaps from Gurode, the Pro Bowler? Or that useless WR we got from Detroit when they picked our pockets in the draft. Had it been Megatron I'd have been on board but useless was about all Roy Williams was.

LG you make a good point on the defensive side of the ball. I thought they'd be much like they were last year defensively and even the year before. Really they are much the same with a few slight, ever so slight improvements. For one, Anthony Brown brings a physical style to the outside and that's way more than Scandrick. Yesterday Scandrick sat in base in favor of Brown. Yes, he gave us the TD to Smith, but not the first nor last for either one of those two. No pass rush for how many years now? You have to go back to Ware's last healthy year to say we had anyone capable or confident in that could get a sack. Now its a here or there thing at best, but mostly, they're stoned in place or commit a personal foul while getting to the QB! My fear all along this season was the defense as the offense was destined to be nearly unstoppable. The drafting of Zeke was to give Romo that great RB to repeat 2014 on an even higher level, with guys like Beasley and Williams being far better as well. There's that part of me that will forever wonder how they'd have torn teams up with Romo under center. Dak is getting to a point where he's now stretching the field as I would have expected Romo to do. It surprised me that the Ravens didn't back off in loading the box as they were getting picked apart, pass by pass, given that they were loading the box and run blitzing as much as they did. Have a great offense and make teams play catch up against a bend but don't break style of defense. My fear has been with teams that will exploit this defense. Earlier I was concerned with Atlanta and if they get in, it might be a track meet. Seattle is definitely a team of high concern. As long as we keep Wilson in the pocket, we might be alright.

How this season plays out, it will always be a topic of discussion as it relates to a Dallas QB. We've won 9 in a row and yet we've not won anything yet. Great position and should be favorites to get a playoff spot and more, yet look at things closely. We have 3 NFC East games to play and they'll be tough games. We'll be facing a drastically improved Washington team this week and it will be tough. They stretch the passing routes and as you say LG, we aren't the pass rushing elite of White & Martin days gone by. Then we play the Giants who also are winning, albeit with their defense playing tough and an offense that looks explosive hasn't ignited as of yet. Can either of them beat us now or in the playoffs? Not easily, but wouldn't shock us that much, nor should it. Skins I think are better than the Giants but that's splitting hairs too. This season is long from being over, but it's been fun so far and after last season this is like a dream. It gave us the draft picks and I can remember sitting there begging for Zeke, knowing what he'd mean to our offense. I feared that they'd take Bosa but when he got plucked by SD I was jacked up. Then we just had to realize that a guy getting 20 touches a game was worth more than a CB that would be converted to safety anyway. Kudos to the draft team, the real heroes of the season!

caddy4bp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down