Dallas Cowboys Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those not in the DFW Area...

3 posters

Go down

For those not in the DFW Area... Empty For those not in the DFW Area...

Post by MRich Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:44 am

If you want the "DFW" take on the Cowboys, do a search for 105.3 The Fan.

http://player.radio.com/listen/station/1053-the-fan/

That's the station I mostly listen to. It's also the official Cowboys station here in the DFW area.

I listen to the "morning drive" show, and the 10-3 show. After that, I put on Pandora, because sometimes the 3PM guys...well, there's something about them.
MRich
MRich

Back to top Go down

For those not in the DFW Area... Empty Re: For those not in the DFW Area...

Post by Cowboy1959 Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:34 pm

I can't remember the last time I listened to sports talk radio. Way too annoying for me. That's why I never watch the NFL Network, either--too many talking-head shows.

Funny, too, because I just got a link to a survey from NFL.com asking how often I watch the NFLN. I picked "Rarely" and gave them the exact reason I typed above. I can't stand watching Rich Eisen yukking it up with Deion Sanders, Steve Mariucci, and the rest of those guys I once called "a human centipede of self-congratulation".
Cowboy1959
Cowboy1959

Back to top Go down

Post by MRich Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:52 pm

It's like some of them are wannabe comedians. Or some of them are the ones that played sports (or didn't) when they were younger, and still want to be around it...

Heck, I can say controversial stuff about sports. Why can't I get paid like Cowherd?
MRich
MRich

Back to top Go down

Post by caddy4bp Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:50 pm

First, HI guys! Good to see the gangs getting back for another run. Thanks MRICH on this post, I've saved the radio station and will try it very soon and check in on their take from time to time.

caddy4bp

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowboy1959 Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:54 pm

Welcome aboard, caddy! Nice to see you again. As you can see, we've got some discussion started, so pull up a chair and jump right in!
Cowboy1959
Cowboy1959

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum