Dallas Cowboys Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about the DAL/MIA game here...

2 posters

Go down

Talk about the DAL/MIA game here... Empty Talk about the DAL/MIA game here...

Post by MRich Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:27 pm

First offensive drive: TERRIBLE. How the heck do you have FOUR penalties in your first FIVE plays?!

Second drive: Nicely done. Moved the ball well, gave Romo time, good holes for Morris.
MRich
MRich

Back to top Go down

Talk about the DAL/MIA game here... Empty Re: Talk about the DAL/MIA game here...

Post by MRich Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:44 pm

First drive for Prescott. He looked pretty good.

EDIT #1: The more I see from Prescott, the more impressed I am. I'm getting more comfortable with him being the #2 guy, and eventually taking over the starting job.
MRich
MRich

Back to top Go down

Talk about the DAL/MIA game here... Empty Re: Talk about the DAL/MIA game here...

Post by caddy4bp Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:28 pm

You can't ask more from a drafted QB than what Zak has done so far. When you consider that nearly every #2 is between mediocre and poor, he's looked the part of taking on the job as the back up. It's still preseason and nothing like real games in season. The coverages are disguised and guys are really getting after it. Also the two teams we've played aren't exactly teams that make you lose too much sleep. But and a big one, he's looked excellent and has done all and more than expected. Most importantly its prevented the team from spending a draft pick to get a veteran and wasting cap space at the same time!

caddy4bp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down